...like a good book, I can't put this day back... I could pick back up whenever I feel...
Friday, September 2, 2005
a thought to ponder
i woke up this morning with this in mind... love is the most powerful weapon. it pierces even the strongest armor of apathy. i'm sure i read it somewhere. but i'm still figuring out how it fits in my situation...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WEIRD. I had exactly the same thought before I slept at 5AM that day.
LOVE can break barriers. LOVE shows the world that God cares. LOVE leads people to Christ. LOVE causes forgiveness. LOVE causes reconciliation. LOVE is kind... etc. etc. LOVE is not proud.
pride is always an obstacle to overcome... you sound so eigen-ish. i imagine the wise one would say something like that over coffee. i'm guessing it was your birthday. hence, the late bedtime. =)
5 comments:
WEIRD. I had exactly the same thought before I slept at 5AM that day.
LOVE can break barriers. LOVE shows the world that God cares. LOVE leads people to Christ. LOVE causes forgiveness. LOVE causes reconciliation. LOVE is kind... etc. etc. LOVE is not proud.
pride is always an obstacle to overcome... you sound so eigen-ish. i imagine the wise one would say something like that over coffee. i'm guessing it was your birthday. hence, the late bedtime. =)
Nah. You're wrong. 'twas not my birthday. WISE ONES? hmmm. Am I already a WISE ONE?
nah! there can be only one. =p
by the way, you forgot to write: LOVE is patient. and all that. =p
No, I didn't forget. Notice the etc. thing? I'm guessing you already know the text from 2 Cor so I saved myself some writing time.
Post a Comment